Details for LAND FOR SALE
LAND FOR SALE In the Newport Tennessee area. It's off the Rock Hill Road. It has SMOKY MOUNTAIN VIEWS and the longest part of the land is on the French Broad River. It is NOT a flood zone. No flood insurance necessary. It is 6.74 Acres and has room to keep people off of you. (If you wish.) It is covered in various trees (Red Oaks, Yellow Pines, Walnuts, Hickory) that a logger has said worth 12 to 15 Thousand Dollars. Which loggers keep at least half of what it's worth., so really it has 25-35 Thousand Dollars Worth If you cut it yourself or keep for the Beauty. It also has a fire hydrant at the corner of the property. It has paved road access. Lots of wild life. Starting at $12K PER ACRE. There is less than 3 Acres around the corner for $149k just to give you an idea of what this is worth. Paul and Donna Williams, 423-608-8910 or 423-608-1784.
Sign up for E-Alerts
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Cosby woman charged with first degree murder
- Two homes destroyed in separate fires
- Adena Garver Parton
- Drugs, over $55,000 in cash seized from Newport home
- Police Reports - Nov. 12
- Northwest picks up home triumphs in Thursday basketball slate
- Sheffield facing multiple drug charges
- Sheriff's Reports - Nov. 9
- More arrests in case of stolen money meant for funeral expenses
- Strange, Campos-Rodriguez lead Del Rio and Northwest to Monday victories
Find a local business