A boy from Ohio was denied school lunch because of an unpaid balance of $9 on his account. In response, the school district is making changes.
Sign up for E-Alerts
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Body found under Briar Thicket bridge
- Nearly 100 cats, 3 dogs found in mobile home
- Two charged for possession of heroin
- Police Reports - Sept. 14
- Police Reports - Sept. 12
- Sheriff's Reports - Sept. 14
- Police Reports - Sept. 10
- Cocke County issues first Real ID license
- Charles Lester Starnes
- Turnovers, injuries sink CCHS for second consecutive week
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Find a local business