Some in an Anchorage, Alaska, community are upset after a female high school swimmer's win was disqualified when a referee deemed her school-issued swimsuit "inappropriate."
Sign up for E-Alerts
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Body found under Briar Thicket bridge
- Nearly 100 cats, 3 dogs found in mobile home
- Two charged for possession of heroin
- Police Reports - Sept. 14
- Police Reports - Sept. 12
- Sheriff's Reports - Sept. 14
- Police Reports - Sept. 10
- Cocke County issues first Real ID license
- Charles Lester Starnes
- Sheriff's Reports - Sept. 12
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Find a local business