Attorney General William Barr spoke out about President Trump's tweets and the intervention of the Justice Department into the case of longtime Trump associate Roger Stone, saying that he will not be "bullied or influenced by anybody." CNN's Laura Jarrett reports.
Sign up for E-Alerts
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Morristown woman charged for resisting arrest and assault
- James arrested for multiple drug charges
- Kaylan Cole officially signs with University of Tennessee
- Auto theft thwarted by off-duty officer
- Cocke County Grand Jury hands down indictments
- Sheriff's Reports - Feb. 13
- Sheriff's Reports - Feb. 6
- Sheriff Reports - Feb. 15
- Rodgers indicted on several charges
- Police Reports - Feb. 11
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Find a local business