As featured on
Nebraska's postseason hopes fizzled out as a late Iowa field goal lifted the Hawkeyes 27-24 …
Iowa kicker Keith Duncan watched his kick sail through the uprights. Then he turned to Nebraska's bench, wagged his index finger and "may or may not have" (in his words) blown a few kisses coach Scott Frost's way as Iowa celebrated a second straight last-second win over Nebraska on a field goal.
Iowa kicker Keith Duncan wasn’t bothered when Nebraska coach Scott Frost called a pair of timeouts just as Duncan was about to attempt the game-winning field goal Friday at Memorial Stadium.
Sign up for E-Alerts
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- NPD and U.S. Marshal’s arrest four
- NU General Manager placed on paid administrative leave
- Two charged following jail investigation
- Man charged with DUI, indecent exposure
- Wilson charged following pursuit
- Pursuit ends in head-on collision, driver charged with DUI
- Police Reports - Nov. 28
- NPD: McGaha charged, drugs and money seized
- Police Reports - Nov. 30
- Mr. Kendrick A. Hayes
Find a local business