As sports slowly but surely start to return, four legends of their game will tee off in Florida on Sunday, to help make an impact on many of the communities affected by the Covid-19 pandemic. Golfers Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson join forces with NFL greats Tom Brady and Peyton Manning in "The Match: Champions for Charity." CNN's Patrick Snell looks ahead to the event, which due to being made by Turner Sports, will be airing on CNN International.
Sign up for E-Alerts
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Mr. Steven Ray Henry
- Human remains found in house fire debris
- Man injured in accidental shooting
- Police Reports - May 19
- Sheriff's Reports - May 19
- Three Cocke County volunteer fire departments awarded grants
- No new COVID-19 cases in Cocke County
- County to receive grant for mountain bike and hiking trails
- Police Reports - May 16
- Dear seniors...
Find a local business